Share This Post

Share on facebook
Share on twitter

Your license plate. It’s an expense you can count on year in and year out. So why not make your money count with an Arkansas Sheriffs’ Association License Plate?

With an ASA License Plate, 75% of your purchased funds will go directly to the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Wives’ Scholarship Fund. The ASA Wives’ Scholarship Fund provides scholarships to children of Arkansas Sheriffs or sworn Deputies serving in the State of Arkansas. What about the other 25% of those funds?  The other 25% will benefit the Fallen Law Enforcement Officers’ Beneficiary Fund. Which provides financial assistance to the families of Fallen Law Enforcement Officers. So that means that 100% of your yearly planned expense can go to a great cause! Why not?! Contact your local DMV today, to order your new Arkansas Sheriffs’ Association License Plate!

Do you have any recommendation ?

drop us a line and keep in touch